Implemented Create Forum for Group

I have no clue what that means. But maybe my question was not clear: Are Nobita group forums: 'nodes' ? Is there a nobita group node type?

Never mind: the answer is: Yes.
There are nobita group forums in the node tree. :)
This is cool.

I have no clue what that means. But maybe my question was not clear: Are Nobita group forums: 'nodes' ? Is there a nobita group node type?

Never mind: the answer is: Yes.
There are nobita group forums in the node tree. :)
This is cool.
alfa1Yes they are in node tree and can be controlled from there also.
Of course in front end they are not in the list of forums in main page.
They are dedicated for their groups (something that I love it)
Is there an expected release date? I'm about to launch a new site where I expect groups to be heavily used, and will hold off if this functionality will be available shortly.
As I see lots of works are done. But there is no ETA yet. But I think @Nobita will release it ASAP.
The main reason for taking long time is that he has new surprise. ;) New add-on maybe.

Yes they are in node tree and can be controlled from there also.
Of course in front end they are not in the list of forums in main page.
They are dedicated for their groups (something that I love it)

As I see lots of works are done. But there is no ETA yet. But I think @Nobita will release it ASAP.
The main reason for taking long time is that he has new surprise. ;) New add-on maybe.
Dadparvari think there should be an option to show the forum list of the social groups in main page, at social groups nodes, as it is in Groups list. By this way, them who access the forum from mobile apps (TP or Slavik App) will be able and easly access his groups forum and threads in it.

I bought this add on at 2014 but never used it because of waiting this features to implement. So im really excited now.

I want to test it too @Nobita :)

There a few issues that I have reported. I'm sure @Dadparvar is also reporting issues. its a big change so it may need time.
But yeah, its worth waiting. I have seen at least 2 changes that I was hoping for.

There a few issues that I have reported. I'm sure @Dadparvar is also reporting issues. its a big change so it may need time.
But yeah, its worth waiting. I have seen at least 2 changes that I was hoping for.
alfa1
Good to hear. I've already purchased, and have it on my site currently, so only thing I'd be waiting on is launch. Does the new version have the option to select which tab to default upon open? Opening to the member wall is nice for the first visit, but I'd much rather have it default to the forums.

Thanks for the input, and always glad to see added functionality.

This will be awesome for group owner :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.03.06 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.03.06 PM.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 75
Will the the forum be able to have sub forums?

Back