Not a Bug Can't remove Group starter from Group

Freelancer

I have banned specific group starters from my entire forum (XF ban) and I can not remove them from the groups they started...! Even with full Admin permissions.

Please fix this asap! This is critical!

I banned a user via XF core ban function.
The user was the "Group Admin" with group admin role permissions.
I can not remove him from the group member list (menu "remove" is not shown)
Although I am the Board Admin with all Permissions and although I am the second Group Admin.

My guess: It has to do that he was the "Group Starter" or so...

Does that users still owner of group? If that is, you must use the function assign to other owner.

If that is, you must use the function assign to other owner.
truonglvTo which member? Hundreds are listed on the members tab and there is no information on the members. I cannot see what usergroup they have, when they visited the group. Maybe they never posted and have not visited the site for years. Maybe the member is dead. So the group will be dead if I choose a dead or inactive member.
Please display last activity timestamp and User Group Banner. Without this information its impossible to choose a user.

To which member? Hundreds are listed on the members tab and there is no information on the members. I cannot see what usergroup they have, when they visited the group. Maybe they never posted and have not visited the site for years. Maybe the member is dead. So the group will be dead if I choose a dead or inactive member.
Please display last activity timestamp and User Group Banner. Without this information its impossible to choose a user.
alfa1It's an suggestion to improvement rather than explore this issues :D

If that is, you must use the function assign to other owner.
truonglvOkay, that worked... and makes sense somehow. But that wasn't too obvious.

One thing is clearly a problem: Members banned globally on the XF board are untouched on the groups. They also should be indicated as "banned". Its somehow a little bit not so smoothly integrated into XF.

Okay, that worked... and makes sense somehow. But that wasn't too obvious.

One thing is clearly a problem: Members banned globally on the XF board are untouched on the groups. They also should be indicated as "banned". Its somehow a little bit not so smoothly integrated into XF.
FreelancerIn next version the banned users does not show in members list anymore.

Back