Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
So I tested everything. Please have a look into the following.
  • Did not show attachments in walls Fixed!
  • Category collapse was not save state Not like XFMG behavior
  • Still show empty tab in member profile Fixed!
  • Fixed incorrect display event time in page list Fixed!
  • XenMedia Gallery Add Template Fixed template but NEW Bug: Error: "Can not find Album" (although assigned in options)
  • Watched Categories "Save" bug Still missing
  • eMail Template Team_Member_invite <h2> canonical link seems wrong.

Purchased this yesterday, its amazing.

@Nobita I need to make a suggestion for the Events feature.

It would be great to have a "join" button for other members of the group, then display all the members that joined the event. I'm using this for a gaming website, and need the users to be able to join events and it displayed in the Event description with number of players joined and number of openings for the event.

For example, user creates new event and sets a date, time, description, and number of open slots (out of 6, we'll say 5 open slots). Another user will click the "join" button, which will add their username to one of the open slots. After all slots are filled, other users can sign-up to be extras/reserves with no limits.

Last edited:
Purchased this yesterday, its amazing.

@Nobita I need to make a suggestion for the Events feature.

It would be great to have a "join" button for other members of the group, then display all the members that joined the event. I'm using this for a gaming website, and need the users to be able to join events and it displayed in the Event description with number of players joined and number of openings for the event.
NexusN9neI have plan to do that :)

Back