Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
When I want to move a discussion, but its me an error that comes from the add on team ...
Code:
L'erreur suivante s'est produite:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.team_ribbon_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 230
    XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 26
    Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
    Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

When I want to move a discussion, but its me an error that comes from the add on team ...
Code:
L'erreur suivante s'est produite:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.team_ribbon_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 230
    XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 26
    Nobita_Teams_XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
    Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
XenHackFixed :)

And Do you understand the PM lol ?

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.2 releasing!?!

Change log:
  • Add new route /guilds
  • Fixed when move thread. *Only problem when you used Bookmark addOn*
  • Fixed with team list per page
  • Fixed missing phrases
  • Minor improvements :)
  • Improvement cover resize...
In version 1.1.2:
Remove:

I've remove 4 permissions. `upload avatar`, `max avatar file size...`, `upload cover` and `max cover file size`.
New Option:
Add 2 options: `max avatar file size` and `max cover file size`.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Add-on deleted on my site.

Much remains to be done on the visual aspect. Options have been added and are useless for me.

Emphasis was placed on the options and the rest was forgotten. When I want to read comments, this is a horror, the first thing I did and quickly from.

Add-on deleted on my site.

Much remains to be done on the visual aspect. Options have been added and are useless for me.

Emphasis was placed on the options and the rest was forgotten. When I want to read comments, this is a horror, the first thing I did and quickly from.
Allan
What's wrong with the Comments - the idea is that it is a teams / groups / guild add-on. It's not meant to be sub-forums. If you're after that, Waindingo's Social mod would be better.

Back