Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x

AddOn Profile Cover only XenForo 1.x [Paid] 2.2.1 a

PayPal: $9.99
Bug with the lastest version 2.1.4: As long as the add-on is active, all special characters are broken, even when the profile cover is not used by the user. As soon as the add-on is deactivated, the special characters are displayed correct again.

I saw it being reported over at XenForo, there someone reported it with "Umlauts", but it is influencing all special characters.

Profile Cover add-on active
Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-24 um 09.57.53.webp

Profile Cover add-on deactivated
Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-24 um 09.58.24.webp

Bug with the lastest version 2.1.4: As long as the add-on is active, all special characters are broken, even when the profile cover is not used by the user. As soon as the add-on is deactivated, the special characters are displayed correct again.

I saw it being reported over at XenForo, there someone reported it with "Umlauts", but it is influencing all special characters.

Profile Cover add-on active
View attachment 1759

Profile Cover add-on deactivated
View attachment 1758
FreelancerCan you pasted that text there?

Since 2.1.4 there is a conflict with the "Extended Cover" Add-on from XenFactory (XFA): http://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?resources/extended-cover.2/

It wasn't there before that. I think the
  • Silent hide elements.
makes a problem.

"XFA Extended Cover" with "Nobita Profile Cover" activated (Wrong position and buttons "not working")
WithCover.webp

"XFA Extended Cover" with "Nobita Profile Cover" deactivated (Correct position and buttons working)
WithoutCover.webp

Please advise.

Since 2.1.4 there is a conflict with the "Extended Cover" Add-on from XenFactory (XFA): http://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?resources/extended-cover.2/

It wasn't there before that. I think the
  • Silent hide elements.
makes a problem.

"XFA Extended Cover" with "Nobita Profile Cover" activated (Wrong position and buttons "not working")
View attachment 1761

"XFA Extended Cover" with "Nobita Profile Cover" deactivated (Correct position and buttons working)
View attachment 1762

Please advise.
Freelancer
missing logo and navbar :(
View attachment 1764
View attachment 1765

Having the same issue.
Go style property uncheck all options. Does that fixed?

Back