Question how does the forum tab work?

so... it's been a few days. is anyone going to get back to me on this?

so... it's been a few days. is anyone going to get back to me on this?
locationindie
In case this hasn't been resolved yet...

ACP>Applications>Nobita Social Groups>Group Categories

Select the category you want to set the forum, and click the Thread Options tab. There is an option, Selectable Forums. Click the box for it, then select the nodes/sections you want it to access.

Save changes.

It will display the section as normal, either empty or with whatever threads already posted there (I think.)

I used a separate forum for each category I had, to keep it simple. However, depending on your needs, you can display however many categories, nodes, etc you want.

Last edited:
So I've set the new group ive set up to use the private sub forums it has used previously before installing this add-on. Problem is, only new threads show in the group list, not the old threads? Can this be fixed?

So I've set the new group ive set up to use the private sub forums it has used previously before installing this add-on. Problem is, only new threads show in the group list, not the old threads? Can this be fixed?
Madhouse
Move those threads to the group you created, which will allow them to be seen again.

For individual threads, select "Thread Tools" for the drop down menu. You'll see "move to group" which displays an overlay. Select the category, then select the group.

You'll have to do that for each thread, AFAIK. Doesn't appear to be a bulk "move to group" option.

Edit: View this thread for a picture.

Last edited:
Back