Implemented Admins should have full control over groups no matter if joined or not

Freelancer

When I am super admin, I still can not promote/demote users to certain roles and can not add or remove users to a certain group. I have to reassign myself to be the group owner to have "full control". Then I can make the group starter a "co-admin" (role) with certain rights below those of the admin (group owner).

It would be great if I dont need to be group owner to have full control. It also gives the group starter a better feeling, to be really in charge of the group and the idea giver instead of being a little group co-host.

The general permission system should reflect this.

Yes. You are right.

site's super admin expected to be able to do anything in site. Today I visited a group in my site that I wasn't its creator and its member, and I saw my permission in that group is limited.

(I've been depressed :( how super admin I am :D)

Yes. You are right.

site's super admin expected to be able to do anything in site. Today I visited a group in my site that I wasn't its creator and its member, and I saw my permission in that group is limited.

(I've been depressed :( how super admin I am :D)
DadparvarLOL. It is high level group privacy :D

lol group privacy works so good it cannot be seen or moderated by the website owner, admins & supermoderators. :D
I am locked out of private groups. :eek:

Please fix this, because we as website owners are responsible for our site content and in extreme cases we can get into serious trouble for what goes on in secret groups.:(
Its really important.

Back