Not a Bug Users have no permission to add groups after update

alfa1

Permission analysis shows that the users should have unlimited permission to add groups. But after update to 2.6.3 they get a no permission message.

@Nobita

I'm getting this as a Super Admin as well, checked and double checked permissions.

Not sure if it's related to running xF 1.5.9 but I'll update my board tonight to 1.5.11 to check.

In XF setting a maximum to 0 equals unlimited. its default behavior. I never changed that permission. After update it is throwing the error when a user clicks the button. I will try it when the other bug is fixed.

For now Nobita Groups is turned OFF because there are too many open bugs and I am getting hundreds of fatal errors. Users cannot see or post threads anyway. Admins have no permission. Admin can be kicked out.
All labelled not a bug or fixed. So I dont know what to do anymore.

I really hope that @Nobita will help and resolve it. Its a big problem for me.

In XF setting a maximum to 0 equals unlimited. its default behavior. I never changed that permission. After update it is throwing the error when a user clicks the button. I will try it when the other bug is fixed.

For now Nobita Groups is turned OFF because there are too many open bugs and I am getting hundreds of fatal errors. Users cannot see or post threads anyway. Admins have no permission. Admin can be kicked out.
All labelled not a bug or fixed. So I dont know what to do anymore.

I really hope that @Nobita will help and resolve it. Its a big problem for me.
alfa1Permissions with value to 0 never be unlimited because we have an option unlimited there. Other bug you report which i labelled as not a bug cause that you not really work with me to resolve bug.

Back