Status
Not open for further replies.

Truonglv

♥♥ √εgετα ♥♥
Staff member
Tech Support
Nobita submitted a new resource:

Sticky Threads Timer - Set time for sticky threads

Description: Allow set time display sticky threads. This also allow set unlimited time to display.

Features:
Support `Feeder` system.
Support forum target. When the time of sticky expired threads will be in forum target.
Support 2 options when sticky threads: `Forever` or `Custom Time`
Allow edit sticky.
How to install:
- Upload all file to hosts.
- Install xml

Read more about this resource...

There is one thing I don't like atm, it's the fact that I have to select a destination forum. I would like to have a box to check if I want the important thread to move when it's not sticky anymore because it's a little long to manage it when you have big board like me ^^

There is one thing I don't like atm, it's the fact that I have to select a destination forum. I would like to have a box to check if I want the important thread to move when it's not sticky anymore because it's a little long to manage it when you have big board like me ^^
HitArrowLegendWanna have an option allow use or not `Destination Forum`? Is that right? :D

Awesome option ! now it's all good ^^' Just, there is something weird. It only works when you are in the thread_view and not in the forum_view (clicking on the little square). Also, I think that we should find a way to get this option working with XenPorta because at this moment, it seems to be unavailable :/ good job by the way, you should make some noise on the XenForo forum ^^

Yep! Currently its dont work with xenPortal. I'm planning support later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back