Implemented Share this social group bb code / card.

alfa1

When members promote their group in forum they can only post a link.
They should be able to post the group card, so that others can join with 1 click. And it looks much better.

I suggest a SOCIALGROUP bbcode. like this
[SOCIALGROUP]168[/SOCIALGROUP]

When used it would display the card:

Screenshot-2018-4-19 Groups Nobita Community(1).webp

In the group sidebar add a 'Share this group' block with 'copy group bb code' in the same way as XFMG does:

Screenshot-2018-4-19 nobodysawmedoit png.webp

This function will give members the possibility to promote their groups all over the site.

Added 3 options:
  • Share with full URL
  • Share full URL through BB Code
  • Share full URL through BB Code with group logo.

Added 3 options:
  • Share with full URL
  • Share full URL through BB Code
  • Share full URL through BB Code with group logo.
truonglvIt's cool nobita. But would be awesome if you would add another row called "Share Group's Card" then it would share the whole card of Group like this:
112.webp
(with this in mind, the stats numbers be updated whenever the user sees the card where it is shared.)
This will be so cool.

It's cool nobita. But would be awesome if you would add another row called "Share Group's Card" then it would share the whole card of Group like this:
View attachment 2408
(with this in mind, the stats numbers be updated whenever the user sees the card where it is shared.)
This will be so cool.
DadparvarFor XF1? It's quite difficult :D

This is not really useful:

The suggestion is for the whole card. it needs to display the name and a join button.
Its not implemented.

This is not really useful:

The suggestion is for the whole card. it needs to display the name and a join button.
Its not implemented.
alfa1I agree that the Card is the main request of this thread (and I'll be waiting for it as card bbcode is awesome), but still I believe the img bb code share is useful (specially for sharing in other websites. as it gets the full url of the image, instead of relative url. so the bbcode can be used in other forums as well. So I find it useful.)

Back