[FIXED] Registration page

denn

When new users open the app for the first time, and try to register their accounts, they are only presented with the log in form directly and fail to see the “Register account” option at the bottom because it’s too small.

This makes the first time users fill in their details in the log in form which ends up giving them an error.

So I wish we could have a page with two buttons first.
1. Sign up
2. Log in

Then each of these buttons opens up the page with the respective form.

That will make the UX much better and faster.

For the not internet smart folks, maybe a disclaimer that if you are already a member of our forum and now using our app for the first time, you do not need to register a new account, just login using the user/pass you use on our forum

Can register now be a button too?

Also ability to hide sign in with apple and google? I don't have set up anymore but buttons still show. I don't want to use apple account creation due to random username on creation.

Can register now be a button too?

Also ability to hide sign in with apple and google? I don't have set up anymore but buttons still show. I don't want to use apple account creation due to random username on creation.
Mike EdgeSign in with Apple is required without it your app won't be approve by Apple.

If one registers with apple/google & he had already old account in same email : what happens ?

I tested , nearly start from zero & with other account

& i will test again

because imagine one had already account from years but password was forgotten & choose easy way to sign in by apple/google : where all his posts & main username will go ?

If one registers with apple/google & he had already old account in same email : what happens ?

I tested , nearly start from zero & with other account

& i will test again

because imagine one had already account from years but password was forgotten & choose easy way to sign in by apple/google : where all his posts & main username will go ?
momotest

Back