• Hello Guest,
    There are new packages allow you download any resources with a single purchase. Click here to upgrade your account ;)

Post Reply [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Fatih

Nope. This add-on is not compatible with long threads. Change item count to the current thread reply count and it will solve the problem.

1460 to 1468:

As you can see the same as the thread reply count:

Admin CP > Tools > Rebuild caches > [tl] Post Reply: Rebuild tree data

Problem solved.

That's why I said this is not compatible with very long threads. After the reply is posted, item_count won't updated but only for the very long threads.

Last edited:

Fatih

The add-on still does not support over very long threads and this issue needs to be resolved urgently...

Fatih

Thanks but it still does not work. I guess the issue with that one still unsolved.

1.png

It displays 116 as the last page of the thread. However, 119 is the last page of the thread. As you see it won't work. :/

Fatih

Also...

Code:
LogicException: No root position was found! src/addons/Truonglv/PostReply/XF/ControllerPlugin/Thread.php:54
Code:
#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(179): Truonglv\PostReply\XF\ControllerPlugin\Thread->getPostLink(Object(Truonglv\PostReply\XF\Entity\Post))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionLatest(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Latest', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support

Fatih

Truonglv the problem still exists and I am tired of this. I don't understand what the problem is. :(

Fatih

Code:
Exception: [tl] Post Reply: No root node found. $postId=125885 $postState=visible src/addons/Truonglv/PostReply/XF/ControllerPlugin/Thread.php:61

vlady

Truonglv , I have couple of questions
1) Is it possible to use this add-on only in selected forums?
2) I don't see any settings for this add-on. Is it normal?

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support
(1): It's not available yet.
(2): This add-on does not require any settings :D

Tiggleshorts

In my forum unregistered guests may reply but a CAPTCHA verification is included in normal posts. With Post Reply the captcha doesn't show up so when the unregistered user posts a dialog always pops up:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.

Any way to include the CAPTCHA for unregisted users?

Truonglv

Staff member
Tech Support

caoanh204

Thêm tính năng chọn 1 loạt post rồi group nó vào thành 1 cây đi Trường :D

caoanh204

Truonglv Cố lên Trường :D Có được cái tính năng đó áp cho bài cũ thì hay biết mấy. Thực ra mình nghĩ dạng reply này chỉ cần 1 cây 2 cấp như trong profile post là đẹp, nhiều cành nhánh quá sẽ dễ rối, như tinhte thấy nó cũng làm 1 cây như Facebook thôi, cũng dạng tận dụng quote. Nếu làm 1 cây thì chỉ cần chọn 1 loạt post xong post nào time trước thì làm root thôi 🤔

Last edited: