Resource icon

AddOn Post as Staff [Paid] 1.0.6

Truonglv

♥♥ √εgετα ♥♥
Staff member
Tech Support
Nobita submitted a new resource:

Post as Staff - Reply to thread as staff

With this addon, you are able to mark any of your posts as Staff Posts with the help of a simple toggle in the reply screen. Staff Posts can be configured to look very different from the usual posts on your forum, and via the use of the available style properties, can be used creatively by the users for a wide range of purposes rather than just for staff posts.

Features:
- Permission based control. Determine who you want to give access to the toggle to post as staff.
- 'Staff Post'...

Read more about this resource...

I'll have to check it out when I get home from work. There might have been an oopsie but Rutger is already in communication with you I think.

Ahhhhhhhhh I see what you did...

Yes, the ADMIN / MOD inner and outer tab is GREAT but we would also like to be able to provide a different color background / border between the two. For instance on my ADMIN CSS entry I have a gold border with golden background but for my Mods I would love to use a purple border with a purple background.

You are about half way there though ;)

Interesting bug find... when this add-on is installed I can not delete users. The minute I uncheck this mod all of a sudden I can delete users.

Here are the errors I receive....

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '? = ? WHERE user_id = ?' at line 2

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Nobita/PostStaff/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 50
  5. Nobita\PostStaff\XenForo\DataWriter\User->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1019
  7. XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 605
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hadean/www/www/forums/admin.php at line 13

Back