More control over tabs displayed

alfa1

I would like to have more control over which tabs are displayed and also which tabs are loaded when opening a group.

Please add an admin setting to select which tab is loaded when viewing a group.
Please add an admin setting to select which tab is loaded when viewing group members.

Right now I also wanted to suggest similar thing ;)

Maybe it makes sense that the Admin can select if the Tab can be deselected by the group admin o_O
I would like to force the group members to use the Forum for example - so I don`t like that the group admin can deselct the "Teams discussion" Tab.

upload_2015-4-21_9-19-45.webp

I noticed that the 1st 2 Tabs displayed are the most important onces!
On mobile devices you only see them, the rest is because of the resposive design only viewable when pressing the most right menu button.
BUT my members didn`t understand this :rolleyes:

upload_2015-4-21_9-23-7.webp

Thats why I would like to get in ACP the chance to set an ORDER ID for the Tabs.
I would set the Forum as 1st Tab.

Erich

Last edited:
On mobile devices you only see them, the rest is because of the resposive design only viewable when pressing the most right menu button.
BUT my members didn`t understand this :rolleyes:
ericheYes, this is exactly why I would like control over tabs. Forum need to be the 1st tab.
Same for the member page: 'all members' needs to be the first tab there.

@Nobita If one day you decided to implement this suggestion, then it would be appreciated if you make it possible to set font awesome icon for each tab.

In 2.4.7 the admin can disable the member wall.
Would be nice if the admin can also disable other tabs.

In 2.4.7 the admin can disable the member wall.
Would be nice if the admin can also disable other tabs.
alfa1All tabs can be disabled as you wish in next update.
Also different walls are going to be combined in future. Just one wall, and being able to set post to be shown whether to all visitors or members or staffs. So, just one wall will be.

Still we (owner of each group) can't set the order of tabs in groups. and also we can't set the default tab of group (for example, maybe a group wants to set the event tab as its default tab. so that when users visit their groups, first they see the events and if they wanted, they click on wall tab and see the posts) these are logical request by @alfa1

Back