Implemented Loading more stories

Ricky@823

Another question on [Nobita] Social Groups 2.6.5 when I go into the Test groups I created when I scroll down, on my PC not a Mobil device I get the following message (Loading more stories) and it just keep trying to Load more stories but there is nothing more to load.

Like I said before, I'm new to xenforo and getting ready to convert my 500,000 plus post web site from vbulletin 4.x over to xenforo and one of the reason is because of the great addons xenforo has.

Nothing to show. It is mean that you did not have any other content to show.

Ok I understand that part, but why does it keep showing the (Loading more stories ||||) with the bars? I would believe once it can't find any more stories to load the Loading Bars would stop. My users would believe there waiting on something. Any way to fix this or remove it?

Ok I understand that part, but why does it keep showing the (Loading more stories ||||) with the bars? I would believe once it can't find any more stories to load the Loading Bars would stop. My users would believe there waiting on something. Any way to fix this or remove it?
Ricky@823Let me try in next version.

Back