Question Help please Group Setting

Ricky@823

I have alot of problems with the settings in groups.

Some members can post on some groups but other groups they can't and all the settings are the same.

Screenshot_2018-03-08-09-19-54.webp

Screenshot_2018-03-08-09-20-15.webp

Two images both groups same settings but in one group the member can post in the other group it's say (You have insufficient privileges to post here)

Really need to find a solution for this problem.

Here the privacy settings for the group members can't post.

WPAGROUP_resized.webp

Here the privacy setting for the group they can post in.

Umpiregroup_resized-1.webp

The second groups does not allow member posting into group then member of group cannot create an thread. You must checked the option `Allow member posting`.

OK, that fixes it. I have a question were using groups as a way to have additional forum outside the main forum so the main forum is all cluttered.

So if your a member of the forum you can post inside any group if the groups has a forum available. Below is a image of the settings now, is this how I need it set so anyone can post inside a group?

Nowitwork.webp

OK, that fixes it. I have a question were using groups as a way to have additional forum outside the main forum so the main forum is all cluttered.

So if your a member of the forum you can post inside any group if the groups has a forum available. Below is a image of the settings now, is this how I need it set so anyone can post inside a group?

View attachment 2306
Ricky@823Just checked `allow guest posting` and `allow member posting` also `allow guest comment` too. But this option will work with open group.

Back