Fixed Group Tiles Layout issue

alfa1

Group titles can occupy 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 lines. The tiles display longer accordingly:

Screenshot-2018-3-11 Groups TEST 1.png

The bottom of the tiles should be the same height.

Freelancer

I have a very own solution very much customized. It would be good if I can tinker the CSS with your board. I dont even need access to the templates just access to the groups to see what you show in the screenshots.

Dadparvar

I also agree with @alfa1 and it's worth saying that list view is not a good idea for the list of groups. Grid is what expected. and I suggest using the core grid design of xfmg for xf2 version (although I'm a fan of the material design, unfortunately style designers hardly add support of SG to their styles because it's not using core design)

Freelancer

The Tiles from "Material UI" that he uses for Social Groups are very different from "XF Grid"... Changing this will break a lot of Social Group layouts then. It's like building the house in aluminum and now going to rebuild it in brick walls... I can fix yours with just a few CSS tweaks though. I fear if @truonglv changes from Google Material Tiles to XF Grid again I can start over and redo all my work (which I did back then when he switched from Grid to Material.........). Please leave the layout untouched for at least as long as the XF1 version is used.

Dadparvar

Yes. I don't mean for XF1 version. Any change I talk about is about XF2 version. We don't have time to start changing end-user related designs for XF1 version anymore. We must stay unchanged in design until we move to XF2, as in that time we will be different enough for users.