Group Rating system

eriche

Hello,

I think it might be a good/ useful idea to rate groups.

Right now we have the filters
  • Most Viewed
  • Newest Groups
  • Most Messages
  • Most Members
I would give members the chance to rate groups (1-5 Starts - where 5 is very good).

Then a new filter would be available for
  • Best rated
In the Group overview I would show the stars dependent on the rating of the forum members :D

The OVERKILL, the BEST would be if members could (or have to) comment the rating :cool:
Then we would have a public Tab, also non members of the group could see, where they could read comments why this group is rated good or bad.

For Gaming groups (Clans) it would be a very useful feature.

Only rating without commenting may be in some cases not enough - but when you read why the group/ clan was rated low, then you get an idea ;)

Hope you guys and of course our developer @Nobita likes this idea :p

Erich

@Nobita
Since 1 april 2015 you didn't add it because you were waiting for XF2? :D
Come on! any plan to add it please? :p

A good rating system would be nice. Just like how we have REVIEW system in Facebook's Pages. Where people can give 1 to 5 stars and write some statements as their review. and page owner can comment on each member's review, and reviewer can also comment on it.
(so a new tab would be needed to be added to navigation of each group called "Reviews")
:Beinak:
Would be so professional if one day you add it (before coming of XF2 ;))

This is big. Currently. I wanna make an stable version with less bugs as possible :nobita_worried:

Not for 2.6

All suggestions that are bump them I mean for 2.6.X. (but just really small suggestions)

I remember 2.6 is focusing on stability.

What if xenforo 2.0 is not coming until 2018, are we going to just wait it out and do nothing? Correct me, last check it was still in the wind. Xenforo 2.0 is a mystery and we are just sittin, waiting and growing old together.:p

Back