Not a Bug "Copy Post To Group" Error

Freelancer

I use the "MoveToGroup" add-on and when I try to copy a post to an existing group and add the member to that group in the modal...
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-29 um 18.47.29.webp

...I get the following server Error:

Code:
Error Info
Argument 1 passed to Nobita_Teams_Model_Abstract::getTeamMemberRecord() must be of the type array, integer given, called in /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Nobita/MoveToGroup/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 74 - library/Nobita/Teams/Model/Abstract.php:34

Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Nobita/MoveToGroup/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(74): Nobita_Teams_Model_Abstract->getTeamMemberRecord(82, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Nobita/MoveToGroup/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(50): Nobita_MoveToGroup_ControllerPublic_Thread->_copyPost(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Nobita_MoveToGroup_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionClonePosts()
#3 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State
Array
(
    [url] => https://www.mywebsite.com/threads/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.1694/clone-posts
    [_GET] => Array
        (
            [/threads/xxxxxxxxxxxxx_1694/clone-posts] =>
        )

[_POST] => Array
        (
            [team_title] => xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            [target_team_id] => 82
            [insert_members] => on
            [post_id] => 6497
            [_xfToken] => ********
            [_xfRequestUri] => /threads/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.1694/
            [_xfNoRedirect] => 1
            [_xfResponseType] => json
        )

)

If I do not click on "add members to group" it works at least but of course does not add the member.

Last edited:
Back