Fixed All groups show the same XFMG images

alfa1

After the update to groups 2.6.8 each groups display all group images.

For example:
Group A has no images.
Nobita groups XFMG category has 2000 images
Group A gallery displays 2000 images.

It used to display only the images from that group. Even though the main XFMG category displayed all media. So it was already a problem before but now it doesnt work at all. We cannot use Groups at all like this and we have stopped testing until this is fixed.

I quote myself here:

I use XFMG and NSG 2.6.5. Still I see ALL media of the entire XFMG in the MEDIA tab of ALL GROUPS.
In addition to that, if I add media to the groups, including the secret ones, it is displayed on the XFMG index even if "hide media category" in NSG is selected. It only hides the category but NOT the media...

How it must work:
  1. Media posted in Public Groups: Show in Group Media + Show on XFMG index
  2. Media posted in Closed Groups: Show in Group Media + Do NOT show on XFMG index plus no access even if the URL is known
  3. Media posted in Secret Groups: Show in Group Media + Do NOT show on XFMG index plus no access even if the URL is known
  4. Media posted in XFMG: NOT Shown in ANY GROUPS' MEDIA tab
This is an issue since 30 updates now. Please fix this.
Freelancer

Its a massive problem. We have secret groups with private EROTIC images and different groups for Christian support, Feminism and groups for vulnerable women support. So now the Christians, Feminists, Vulnerable women all see SEX pictures.
Its a big problem!

Back