2.6.x upcoming! Big changes!

Truonglv

♥♥ √εgετα ♥♥
Staff member
Tech Support
Hi all,
As you known. I have made the big changes in 2.5x. But currently it is still slow and many features still hard for using. So what is aim of 2.6.x? I have focus for optimize, and update secure also add more important features to add-on. The layout was completed in 2.5.x so in next i only focus to functions ;)

Please give me your feedback here. Your feedback is important because it is will make the add-on become better as possible :)

I am looking forward to have this add-on becoming real stable and intuivly working while being fully integrated into the core functionality.

Most important thing for me is reliability of the functions and that they can be understood by the end users easily.

I am here to support the development with analyzation and debugging and also I want to show my appreciation for including suggested features by sending you "Development Money" to keep you motivated.

What I hope for is the seamless integration of features in regard of XF Core functionality, so that users do not find any limits while using the social groups.

Thanx!

Like always, we see you having plan to improve the add-on and add features. That's awesome.

As @Freelancer mentioned, two main goals are:
reliability of the functions and that they can be understood by the end users easily
Freelancer
becoming real stable and intuivly working while being fully integrated into the core functionality
these are the things that let end users to trust the service we provide. The more stable services we provide, the more trustfully we become.
Users hate to see complete changes from time to time. When they get familiar to the place of features (like position of menu, controls, and ...) they don't want to see they are moved to other part next day (of course some changes after a long time, will be nice). So, its good to hear:
The layout was completed in 2.5.x so in next i only focus to functions

Now how about new features? I post my suggestions in its dedicated forum as I think something will be useful IMHO. From small things, to big features. Some the things that I'm really interested in are:
I will add other suggestions in future in its forum. Of course I know maybe some of them are not interesting for others, but I suggest what is useful IMHO. they are not necessarily useful for all people here. As I see some suggestions that I really don't need them.

Regards

I am looking forward to have this add-on becoming real stable and intuivly working while being fully integrated into the core functionality.

Most important thing for me is reliability of the functions and that they can be understood by the end users easily.

I am here to support the development with analyzation and debugging and also I want to show my appreciation for including suggested features by sending you "Development Money" to keep you motivated.

What I hope for is the seamless integration of features in regard of XF Core functionality, so that users do not find any limits while using the social groups.

Thanx!
FreelancerThank. The purpose of add-on: powerful and easy to all users. As you know. Sub forums is too hard in 2.4.x and lower then I change it in 2.5.x and I hope that it is easy now.

Any news? :) Or some ETA?

• super admin super permissions
  • group creators promote others to group creator status
  • node tree removal from default since this is redundant when you have a standalone node tree
  • users can create private forums within groups only viewable to other group admins
  • closed group posts showing in latest posts widget framework to super admin for sure not sure if other groups can see

Back